Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mizzou Baseball in the Majors & Minors: First Salami & Suds

MIZZOU BASEBALL IN THE MINORS & MAJORS

A couple of YouTube videos of former Tiger Eric Garcia in action for the Rome Braves





Rangers' Nick Tepesch: My first beer shower was 'pretty cool' (Sports Day DFW)
“The shaving cream thing wasn’t in the back of my head. I wasn’t really thinking about it. But when I got back to the clubhouse and they were all waiting for me, I got the beer shower there in the clubhouse. It was pretty cool.” ...
Median Age For Every Full-Season League (Baseball America)
A lot of times, you’ll see us write that a player is young or old for the league. To give a better understanding of just what we’re talking about, here’s a look at the median ages for each full-season league based on Opening Day rosters.
...
But maybe the most notable point is just how rare it is to see a significant prospect who is truly old for the league...

No comments:

Post a Comment