Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bracketology

Rangers pursue bracketology bragging rights (mlb.com)
Ian Kinsler . . . grew up in Tucson as a University of Arizona fan but played college baseball at the University of Missouri. The Wildcats and the Tigers are both in the West region and could end up facing each other in the Elite Eight.

That could throw Kinsler into a rooting quandary.

"If they meet, I'll root for UA because they're better," Kinsler said. "I'm on the bandwagon. Is that bad?"

Apparently so.

"I didn't go there," Kinsler said. "Maybe I should retract my statement. I'm going to go with Missouri. They're the underdog."

By the way, why didn't Kinsler go to Arizona?

"They didn't recruit me," Kinsler said. "Shows how smart they are."

Trrip Note: As usual I've filled out my bracket based on what I think would happen if that bracket was played by the college baseball teams rather than basketball.

Final Four: North Carolina, Texas, Vanderbilt, St. John's

Winner: Vanderbilt over Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment