- South Carolina fan: I know for South Carolina fans, most of us care more about baseball, but those of us who were around during the Frank McGuire days still care about basketball.
- LSU fan: Baseball without a doubt. We lead the nation in attendance EVERY year for a reason
- Ole Miss fan: Baseball for sure. You can't bring a cooler to basketball games
- Alabama fan: Basketball for Alabama. The 90s are long gone for the Alabama baseball program
- Auburn fan: Whichever one is better. If I had to choose, I'd say basketball, because when they are good, more fans follow them. When baseball is good, a percentage of fans follow them, and the park is filled up, but you don't get the same turnout as you would for a good basketball team.
- Florida fan: Definitely basketball for UF
- A&M fan: A&M has traditionally been a baseball school and Blue Bell Park is as beautiful of a facility as any. We always support the baseball team.
- Georgia fan: Neither :(
- Arkansas fan: Its about a tie. Overall attendance numbers for each sport is close to a tie right now.
- Kentucky fan: Nobody cares about baseball where you use aluminum bats...
- Mississippi State fan: When MSU is good(this year for the first time in over a decade), there is no better place to watch a college baseball game than Dudy Noble Field -- even though she's a bit outdated these days.
When did you stop beating your wife?
Remember that time we all quit watching baseball because it causes in-grown ear hairs? Me either.
Remember when we quit stopped lining foul-lines because it contained trace levels of mayonnaise. Not really...