The day will begin with registration and a pre-tournament lunch at the A.L. Gustin Golf Course. For those who need to "hit a few" beforehand, you will be able to get to the driving range.
After the golf, prizes will be awarded to the top three teams in the three flights following dinner. Also there will be the standard longest drive and closest to the pin holes. Of course, you will be able to help your score by buying mulligans.
• 12:00 PM RegistrationFor more information and PDF entry form, go to mutigers.com or call 573-884-8929 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1:00 PM Shotgun Start
• Cost: $105.00 per person or $400.00 per team
• Event: 4-person Florida Scramble
• Food and Awards will be presented post-tournament
• Missouri baseball alumni are invited to join in the action free of charge
• RSVP by September 18, 2009