Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SimmonsField.com: Under the Hood


Being of semi-advanced years and semi-limited technology, it took me awhile, but in the course of this past season I've gone from not paying any attention at all to the modern phenomenon known as Twitter to valuing Twitter as a tweasure twove of up-to-the-moment information about all sorts of things, not the least of which is Mizzou Baseball. (I've spent so much time on twitter that I can tell without counting that my opening sentence here is longer than 140 characters).

Twitter delivers to my desktop (and my smarty-pants phone) the latest thoughts of national college baseball writers, current, former and future Tiger ballplayers, local sports media people, coaches, MU radio broadcasters (well, just 1 - I can't picture Tex messaging on Twitter any time soon), and even the MU Tiger Crew (@mutigercrew).

If you'd like to see my list of Mizzou Baseball-related tweeters, I've compiled them all into a custom list on Twitter: @trripleplay/mizzou baseball

You can pick and choose people from the list to follow (some are more interesting than others) or you can choose to follow the whole list.

Oh, and you can follow my own tweets (including a tweet alerting you each time there's a new post here on SimmonsField.com), by following me @trripleplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment