Friday, July 1, 2011

KU Baseball: Still Nepotism U

Former Kansas Standout Ritchie Price Named Assistant Coach (WIBW.com)
Former South Dakota State head coach – and Jayhawk standout – Ritchie Price has been named an assistant coach for the Jayhawk baseball program. Price will work with the team’s offense, infielders, handle recruiting duties and also be the team’s third base coach.
. . .
“I’m thrilled to have Ritchie returning to our program,” said Kansas head coach Ritch Price. “As the youngest Division I head coach in the country, his accomplishments at South Dakota State were amazing. I’m thrilled to have him return to the University of Kansas baseball program as an assistant coach.”

This is an appropriate time to repeat this Q&A from the 2011 Big Coaches' Pre-season Teleconferemce:
Q: What's it going to be like not coaching a Price?

A: If my wife hadn't cut me off, I'd have a lot better team.

No comments:

Post a Comment