Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mizzou Baseball Quotes & Notes

Like father, like son (KOMU.com)
But not all diamonds are forever.

"I know in the next couple of weeks when college is done, it's probably gonna hit home," Robert Schmidt said.

"Something that I've always dreamed about doing is following in his footsteps and playing baseball here, even when I was little I knew I wanted to play baseball in college, I wanted to play as far as I can," Jonah said.

SEE VIDEO


SUMMER BALL

Black Bears notebook: Wildcats, Tigers on board (tdn.com)
A trio of Kansas State University Wildcats and two members of the University of Missouri baseball team have committed to play for the Cowlitz Black Bears collegiate wood-bat baseball team this summer.

Right-handed pitcher Jake Doller, catcher Chase Graskewicz and first baseman/outfielder Matt Giller from Kansas State, along with Tigers' right-hander Ryan Yuengel and lefty Ian Ekery are all ready to make an impact on the West Coast League.

(The Black Bears are coached by former Tiger Bryson Leblanc

No comments:

Post a Comment