Friday, February 12, 2010

Batttle plans & Trash Talk

Jamieson set to go to war with young Tigers (TigerExtra.com)
“I think we’re going to see a lot of different lineups and people playing different positions,” Jamieson said. “We’re going to be moving guys around. We may play more people than we’ve played in the past.”
Mizzou baseball needs top effort from ace (Columbia Missourian)
“I’m definitely ready for the challenge,” Tepesch said. “I don’t overanalyze it or do any of that stuff. If that’s my role, I’m going to perfect my role and do the best I can to help the team.”
. . .
“I think we’re going to have some depth on the mound,” Jamieson said. “It may take us a while to figure out who does what, when. The pitching’s probably a little bit more resolved than the positional set.”
Truthfully, this year, there wouldn’t be much difference playing in the Big 12 or the Big 10 in baseball. That’s not the case most years as the Big 12 has historically had infinitely better baseball programs than the Big 10.
. . .
MISSOURI: Aaron Senne has to step up. That’s where things start. After hitting over .300 last season, Senne is going to have to be the catalyst

No comments:

Post a Comment