Monday, August 20, 2012

Recruiting: Important Advice

Important Advice for Recruits (Informed Athlete) , written by former Tiger Ryan Allen
Hello Everyone – I hope you’ve had a great summer!

While I usually tend to speak on the athlete preparation and approach side, I’d like to take this time to offer advice for all prospective student-athletes and parents, based on some experiences that I’ve had working with initial eligibility in a college athletics compliance department.

In my current job as the Recruiting and Education Graduate Assistant at the University of Missouri Athletics Department, my main focus is making sure that all prospective student-athletes are on pace to qualify academically for both university admissions and for NCAA eligibility.
Read the rest at InformedAthlete.com

♦ 2012 Early Signing Dates for Baseball Recruits: November 14 to November 21

No comments:

Post a Comment