- The Trojans are 16-16 overall and 3-9 in the Sun Belt Conference.
- The Trojans have a .295 team batting average (5 starters hitting over .300) and a 5.33 ERA
- The Trojans have scored an average 7.5 runs per game, vs. 5.9 for their opponents
- In their 16 wins, they have outscored their opponents by an average 11.75 - 4.2 runs. If they can slug their way past the enemy, they win.
- They have a team slugging % of .478 with 35 home runs, compared of MU's .372 and 17 HR
- The Trojans have an RPI of .459 (ranked 222nd) built on a strength of schedule ranked 217th, compared to Mizzou's .254 RPI (111th) and 118th SoS
♦ Baseball America's Saturday Roundup
Baylor at Missouri: The Bears slugged their way to a 12-7 win (shortened to eight innings by a travel curfew) to complete the sweep and improve to 12-0 in the Big 12. Baylor has won 14 straight games. Baylor broke a 6-6 tie with four runs in the seventh, sparked by Dan Evatt's leadoff homer. Adam Toth (4-for-4, 2 R, 2 RBI) led the Baylor offense. This was a huge home series for Missouri; at 16-14 overall, 3-6 in the league and No. 107 in the WarrenNolan.com RPI, the Tigers' at-large hopes suddenly look just about sunk.