Friday, July 31, 2009

Mizzou Baseball in the Minors

Garrett Broshuis (02-04) definitely has a future in baseball, even if it's only as a writer. Not the career he had dreamed of, but he can definitely throw a wicked slider with words.

He shares his heart in a great post on his BaseballAmerica Prospect Diary: Suitcase chronicles: Packing the bags again (Baseball America)

I attempted to fold myself next to my shirts in my ginormous bag, hiding myself from this misery. Maybe it would be a magic bag and I would be transformed into a power-throwing lefty with a sharp breaking ball, but the zipper became stuck as I attempted to close it. I jiggled it back and forth, but to no avail. It smelled like baseball in there anyways, which at that moment was even worse than BBQ.

Read the rest HERE. Don't skip it. Click on the link and go read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment