- 2012 Stats: .283 BA, 204 AB, 39 R, 58 H, 12 2B, 2 3B, 11 HR, 46 RBI, .522 SLG, 23 BB, 8 HBP, 58 SO, .372 OB%, 2/5 SB
- Opel is expected to be one of the key leaders in the middle of the Tiger offense in 2013.
- Opel will join Brannon Champagne as senior veterans in the outfield.
- 2012 Stats: 12.27 ERA, 0-1, 5 APP, 2 Starts, 7.1 IP, 13 H, 12 R, 10 ER, 4 BB, 5 SO, 4 2B, 1 3B, 0 HR, .382 Opp BA
- Platts saw limited game time in 2012. The Tigers will be looking to see a return to the great numbers he put up in his prep career so he can be a productive member of the pitching staff.
- 2012 Stats: .182 BA, 11 AB, 0 R, 2 H, 1 2B, 0 HR, .273 SLG, 2 BB, 5 SO
- Moore will be trying to increase his offensive consistency in order to earn more playing time in the middle infield
- Spent the summer playing with the Quincy Gems
- Tyler House has been nagged by injuries during his time at Mizzou and will be working toward a healthy season and a chance to contribute on the pitching staff.
- Alec Rash was drafted late in the 2nd round by the Phillies this past June, but chose to come to Mizzou instead
- The Tigers have delayed putting Rash on the mound in fall practice, giving him a chance to rest his arm after the Iowa prep baseball season, which continued well into the summer.
- Rash has a lot of expectations riding on his shoulders, as the highest drafted recruit to play for MU in a long time. His rolle - starter or closer - will be determined by how quickly he develops and adapts to D-1 college ball.
- 2012 Stats: 1.70 ERA, 5-3, 10 Starts, 12 APP, 57.2 IP, 14 ER, 22 BB, 103 SO, 14 HBP, .146 Opp BA