Friday, July 30, 2010

2010 Recruit: Drew Carlile, C

Drew Carlile, C
Poudre HS (Fort Collins, CO)

2010 Offense: .451 BA, 3 HR, 26 RBI

Poudre's Carlile catches a scholarship to Missouri (coloradoan.com)
Things ended up working out great Monday for Carlile, who performed so well at the camp that he will play collegiate baseball for the Tigers next year after he was offered and accepted a scholarship later that evening.

"My goal all along was to play Division I, and I really wanted to play in a good conference," Carlile said. "I really liked the campus and the town, and the coaches were great."
. . .
Carlile became the sixth 2010 graduate from Fort Collins who will play Division I baseball.
. . .
Carlile hit .451 with three home runs and 26 RBIs as senior, but his most impressive stats probably came off the field. He graduated 13th in his class with a 4.2 GPA and as a member of Poudre’s vaunted International Baccalaureate program.

No comments:

Post a Comment