Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quotes & Notes: The good, the bad, and the ugly

The Good: Blogger Will Geoghegan of OmahaSky has some good things to say about Missouri:
· I would expect Senne to be one of the top players in the Big 12 this season. I saw him in a Team USA exhibition game last summer and was pretty impressed. He's a lefty with a lot of pop.

· For the other teams I've done, the "five to watch" has included a freshman or two. Not so for the Tigers, which reflects their experience.

The Bad: The folks at HornFans.com are doing their best to out-crazy the most rabid of Tigerboard posters in their "discussion" of what will or should happen to UT Coach Augie Garrido.

As for The Ugly, I do have to agree with a HornFan who calls himself Beau Vine:
"I'd rather shut down the program than hire Gene Stephenson."

No comments:

Post a Comment