Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quotes & Notes: Big 12

The College Baseball Blog has posted their preview of the Big 12 for 2009 (Part 1 & Part 2)

■ The message board at CollegeBaseball.Rivals.com has a discussion thread titled "Will KU be a top contender in the Big 12?" A sampling of the answers:

· DBUSchween19: I feel that KU is definitely heading in the right direction. Maybe they can follow Missouri's steps in getting into the national picture (along with the Big 12). It interests me how a team like Nebraska can do so well being a northern team, and teams like KU and K State are so far behind, but I do believe KU is on the way up. I don't expect them to make a run this year, but I think they are close to be taken as a serious contender soon.

· bubbfan: No


■ And Big12Sports.com has the schedule for the 2009 Baseball Coaches Weekly Teleconference, to which you can listen online. The first teleconference will be February 18th at 10:00 AM (CT).

No comments:

Post a Comment