Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quotes & Notes: B. Dalton and B. Wallace

Quotes and Notes and a Correction from the past few days:

■ And now we learn that the blog host doesn't always actually read every word of the links he posts. I received an e-mail thanking me for the great job I do and especially for my post about the Brooks Wallace Award Watch List, which includes "both Aaron Senne and Kyle Gibson."

That was a subtle way of telling me I had heard somewhere that Gibson was on the list but had failed to actually look closely enough to see that Senne is also on the list.

Thanks to the completely impartial blog followers who brought this to my attention. We'll be rooting for both of these Tigers to make a good run at the award this coming season.

Examiner.net has a feature on Blaine Dalton, Blue Springs South quarterback. The senior has signed to come to Mizzou to play football . . . and more?

Dalton has not decided if he will leave Blue Springs South at the semester to enroll at the University of Missouri, where he has made a commitment to play football for the Tigers.

“I think it would give me a jump at Missouri, going to spring practices,” Dalton said, “but I want to play my last year of baseball here at South. And I might want to try and play baseball at Mizzou.”

No comments:

Post a Comment