■ A&M Pitching: Earned runs before this weekend/ earned runs vs. MU
- John Stilson: 5 / 6
- Joaquin Hinojosa: 1 / 2
- Nick Fleece: 2 /1
- Michael Wacha: 7 / 4
- Ross Stripling: 16 / ???
■ From the cheap seats
• from the Baseball Forum @ TexAgs.com:
- This is ridiculous. Did we forget how to play baseball?
- Is the ball buttered?
- What is going on with the pitching staff and the infield? This is the absolute worst two games of the year. We lose this game I seriously doubt we'll catch the sips in the Big 12 regular season championship chase.
- obviously we were paid off to lose this series...
- Is this their normal Friday guy? Or do we still have to see him tomorrow?
- You're missing the point. THIS team, RIGHT NOW, does not have a history of overcoming large deficits.
- I think you're missing the point. This is baseball. Yesterday, Mizzou didn't have a history of overcoming ANY deficit... but it happened.
- Your help is needed tomorrow. Please sneak a few sacrificial chicken bones on to the field tomorrow!
- Do they have to go on the field or can I just eat the chicken in the stands?
- Or hide a chicken bone somewhere in foul territory!
- Uh, don't you mean fowl territory?
- Gotta give props to the reincarnation of the Simmons Savages. They've been great this series at their craft.
• Baseball is such a game of confidence and momentum...just like curling. #ilovebaseballnohomo (Hunter Mense on Twitter)